[comp.sys.atari.st] ARC sites

willi@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu (Gary A Williams) (03/01/89)

Could somebody please send me a list of ARC sites available for anonymous
FTPing?  The only one I've been able to use so far is 35.1.1.43 and it is
updated very slowly.  Send responses to cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu rather
than bore all those out there who are already in the know.  Thanks.

willi

moses@m-net.UUCP (Eric Doggett) (03/05/89)

In article <1249@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu> willi@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu (Gary A Williams) writes:

>Could somebody please send me a list of ARC sites available for anonymous
>FTPing?  The only one I've been able to use so far is 35.1.1.43 and it is
>updated very slowly.  Send responses to cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu rather
>than bore all those out there who are already in the know.  Thanks.
>
>willi

I would like a copy too...
Mail me at...

 uunet.uu.net!cardiology.ummc.umich.edu!m-net!moses

   Thanks...
     moses

maverick@Portia.Stanford.EDU (Steve Whitney) (03/06/89)

In article <2948@m2-net.UUCP>, moses@m-net.UUCP (Eric Doggett) writes:
> In article <1249@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu> willi@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu (Gary A Williams) writes:
> >
> >Could somebody please send me a list of ARC sites available for anonymous
> >FTPing? ...
[Which sites he knows about deleted]

> I would like a copy too...
[Mail address deleted]

It seems that this could be a topic of general interest to net-landers.  If
anyone has compiled such a list and mails it to me, I'll post it.  (This
is to avoid posting 15 different lists -- I'll be happy to combine the
lists people send.)

--
       Steve Whitney         Internet:   maverick@portia.stanford.edu
                             UUCP:      ..!decwrl!portia.stanford.edu!maverick