Date:    10 March 89, 12:54:27 EST
From:    Jim McCabe                                     MCCABE   at MTUS5
To:      INFO-ATARI16 at SCORE.STANFORD.EDU
Subject: MX2

Does MX2 support any message passing (or any communication at
all) between processes?

Also, how difficult is it to use GEM while running MX2?  What
I'd like to do is have a GEM program control it's subprocesses
that will run in the background.  This program would be the
only one using GEM calls...  Is this possible?

                                                Jim McCabe
                                                MCCABE @ MTUS5.BITNET