[comp.sys.atari.st] Laser Printer for sale

870646c@aucs.UUCP ('Barry Comer') (01/12/89)

Hi all, I still have an Atari SLM804 laser printer for sale, has been stored
for the last 2 months in its orginal packing. If anyone is interested in pickingup this laser printer, give me a call or return a responce to this msg. with a
reasonable offer I ill see if e can do business.

later
Barry

1-902-542-9909 room #208(call after 7:00pm AST)

That's all she wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!

covertr@gtephx.UUCP (Richard E. Covert) (01/19/89)

In article <1492@aucs.UUCP>, 870646c@aucs.UUCP ('Barry Comer') writes:
> Hi all, I still have an Atari SLM804 laser printer for sale, has been stored
> for the last 2 months in its orginal packing. If anyone is interested in pickingup this laser printer, give me a call or return a responce to this msg. with a
> reasonable offer I ill see if e can do business.

I have a SLM804 for sale also. I will accept any offer over $1,000 US dollars.
I have all the original packing and manuals.

Please leave me e-mail

Richard (slm804 owner) Covert

870646c@aucs.UUCP (Barry Comer) (02/17/89)

Hi all, well I thought I had my laser printer sold but buddy backed out at
the last min. with a lack of cash(something about needing food to live???).
So I am reposting it to the net. I have a SLM804 laser printer all packed up
and ready to ship to some lucky soul that makes me a reasonable offer. The
printer has seen very little use and is still under warr., and is in MINT
condition just for the record. I can be reached in the following ways:
Phone 1-902-542-9909 room #208 during the week
      1-902-466-5345 on the weekends

Mail: Barry Comer
      2 Cleveland Crescent
      Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
      Canada
      B3A-2L6

Email: just press the "r" key to reply to this message.

Reason for selling: Sold my ST machine and desperatly need money for school!

                                               later
                                               Barry Comer

870646c@aucs.UUCP (The Adventure Begins) (03/14/89)

I seem to have a dying need for money to help pay for school, since this is so
someone is going to get a good deal on a SLM804 Laser. I have posted this
before with a few wanting souls sending me a responce. All the normal things
apply like condition, etc. I am asking $995.00 US for this beast which is a
very fair price considering the fine shape that it is in.
If interested call me at:
1-(902)-542-9909 weekdays
1-(902)466-5345 weekends