[comp.sys.atari.st] Need Help With .O files

schock@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Craig Schock) (03/19/89)

Hi,

	Does anyone know if there is a program available which converts
OSS Personal Pascal .o files to standard DRI .o files?

Personal pascal has some nice features but it's pretty limited if one is
unable to link with some other languages.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

schock@cpsc.UCalgary.CA

Gravity is a Myth...  The Earth Sucks.

lohse@fbihh.UUCP (Joerg Lohse) (03/21/89)

In article <917@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP>, schock@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Craig Schock) writes:
> 	Does anyone know if there is a program available which converts
> OSS Personal Pascal .o files to standard DRI .o files?
>
> Personal pascal has some nice features but it's pretty limited if one is
> unable to link with some other languages.

There is a program CONVERT available by the distributors. It is intended to
change the format prior to adding .o-files to libraries. However, the
Personal Pascal linker accepts DRI .O-files as well: Personal Pascal programs
can be linked with other languages without converting object files, just
use the Personal Pascal linker.

If there is interest I will post the CONVERT.PAS program.

Joerg Lohse