[comp.sys.atari.st] blitter upgrades

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (03/31/89)

In article <314@laas.laas.fr> ralph@laas.laas.fr (Ralph P. Sobek) writes:
>In article <352@cstw01.UUCP>, meulenbr@cstw01.UUCP (Frans Meulenbroeks) writes:
>| ... Where are the long ago promised blitter upgrades for 1040
>| owners???
>It seems that the blitter is on sale for 1040 ST's here in France!
>Around 250 FF.  It has been advertised in the trade journals, such as
>ST Magazine.

Blitter upgrades are availeble in Germany.

My board was DM 90 (including Postage...), the blitter (as 'replacement
part') ist about DM 200.

The set ist easy to install (took me 2 hours of soldering...) if you do
not follow the instructions... :-)

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
If there is something more important than my Ego, I want it caught and shot.

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (04/02/89)

Hartmut Semken writes:

>Blitter upgrades are availeble in Germany.

>My board was DM 90 (including Postage...), the blitter (as 'replacement
>part') ist about DM 200.

Can you give us any more info about these upgrades..?
Is this an "official" Atari Gmbh product, or a third-party board..?
How has it worked for you, did you need to swap ROMs, and how's the
compatibility with software you've tried so far..?

(Lotsa questions, eh..?  :)

BobR