[comp.sys.atari.st] Great stuff keep it up

juancho@dgp.toronto.edu (John Buchanan) (04/07/89)

In article <1435@atari.UUCP> apratt@atari.UUCP (Allan Pratt) writes:

[ Much deleted ....]

>TOS 1.4 has a new feature in this area: shell_find (which rsrc_load uses
>to find resource files) now looks in more places, including the place
>where the application was loaded from, even if that's not the current
>directory.  Therefore an "installed" application will find its resource
>file no matter where it lives, as long as the resource file and the
>application are in the same place.  There are more details in this
>area; see the TOS 1.4 release notes for full details.

>					-- Allan Pratt, Atari Corp.

WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.
WONDERFULL, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER.

	I think that is enough so that the news poster will allow it
through.

| Typical conversation on comp.[atari|amiga|mac].*		    |
My watch is better than yours.  It has multitasking, windows and
plays Old macdonald has a farm.  I will not listen to reason, of
course your watch is not as good as mine, in fact you are
silly for having bought it.  Sell it and buy my kind.
   o /
   o \
John W. Buchanan                  Dynamic Graphics Project
               			  Computer Systems Research Institute
(416) 978-6619			  University of Toronto
juancho@dgp.toronto.edu
juancho@toronto.CSNET
{allegra,cornell,decvax,ihnp4,linus,utzoo}!utdgp!juancho