[comp.sys.atari.st] ST docs

kbad@atari.UUCP (Ken Badertscher) (04/05/89)

In article <1221@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM> rogers@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Bob Rogers) writes:
|Do you folks _ever_ intend to publish this information in a readily available
|and affordable format?

  Yes.

|From what I saw of the developer's docs (I saw a
|copy a couple of years ago) they're not professional quality documentation.

  The ST documentation is much better now than it was several years ago.

|Given the tiny percentage of the market that the ST has, and the tiny number
|of (mostly tiny) companies that write software for it, can you really afford
|to "certainly break software"?

  Context!  We definitely can afford to, and most certainly will, break...

--
 Ken Badertscher                 | #include <disclaimer>
 Atari R&D                       | No pith, just a path:

PETCHER@FSU.BITNET (04/07/89)

> In article <1221@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM> rogers@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Bob Roge
> Do you folks _ever_ intend to publish this information in a readily available
> and affordable format?
>
>   Yes.

>  Ken Badertscher                  #include <disclaimer>
>  Atari R&D                        No pith, just a path:
>  Software Engine                    {portal,ames,imagen}!atari!kbad

Don Petcher
Supercomputer Computations Research Institute
The Florida State University

--> petcher@fsu.bitnet