[comp.sys.atari.st] Composite on RGB monitor

cmoore@oahu.prime.com (Chris Moore) (04/04/89)

Hi Netters,

I want to send a composite video signal into my Atari ST color monitor.

Does anybody know of a black box or schematic to convert a composite
signal to analog RGB??  I know that monitors do different scanning rates
as well.  Is this also an issue for using the ST monitor with composite
video?   ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED!  Thanks in advance!

Chris Moore                                     Prime Computer
cmoore@oahu.prime.com

#include <disclaimer.h>
Chris Moore     Hardware Engineer	Pr1me Computer, Inc.
cmoore@oahu.prime.com		My opinions are my own, not Prime's

hcj@lzaz.ATT.COM (HC Johnson) (04/08/89)

In article <1058@cvbnet2.UUCP>, cmoore@oahu.prime.com (Chris Moore) writes:

> Hi Netters,
>

> I want to send a composite video signal into my Atari ST color monitor.
>
> Does anybody know of a black box or schematic to convert a composite

The Atari monitor is RGB, meaning separate wires for each color.  The is
no separator inside to accept composite.

Howard C. Johnson
ATT Bell Labs
att!lzaz!hcj
hcj@lzaz.att.com