[comp.sys.atari.st] WP update

BRIGHT@AC.DAL.CA (BOB BRIGHT) (04/06/89)

Thanks to all who replied to my query about the most recent update
of WordPerfect.  One more request: When the new update is finally
available, could you post to the net so that we Canucks don't have
to keep calling WPCorp. to check?  (The toll free number doesn't work
in Canada.)  Thanks alot, BBB

----------
Bob Bright <BRIGHT@DALAC.BITNET>
Philosophy Dept.
Dalhousie University
Halifax, NS  B3H 3J5  (902) 424-3810

35002_3025@uwovax.uwo.ca (04/08/89)

Bob: the number that I have for J&B - the Canadaian distributor
is 1-800-321-3271.  This is for the atari section.  you must give
your account number - printed on the back of the box and your
address....good luck

.
In article <8904071505.AA22807@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, BRIGHT@AC.DAL.CA (BOB BRIGHT) writes:
> Thanks to all who replied to my query about the most recent update
> of WordPerfect.  One more request: When the new update is finally
> available, could you post to the net so that we Canucks don't have
> to keep calling WPCorp. to check?  (The toll free number doesn't work
> in Canada.)  Thanks alot, BBB
>
> ----------
> Bob Bright <BRIGHT@DALAC.BITNET>
> Philosophy Dept.
> Dalhousie University
> Halifax, NS  B3H 3J5  (902) 424-3810

clf3678@ultb.UUCP (C.L. Freemesser) (04/08/89)

Post it to the net?  You don't mean to post the ACTUAL program to the
net, do you?  You just want us to post a notice when the new version
comes out.

At least, that's what I hope you meant.  The last thing I need is to
have WP sue me for piracy.

=cf=