[comp.sys.atari.st] Where to buy an Atari ?

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (04/14/89)

I have a friend who wishes to buy an Atari ST.
He lives in Laramie, Wyoming.  Where should he
make the purchase?

--
    L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@water.UWaterloo.ca	ljdickey@water.BITNET

siebren@cwi.nl (Siebren van der Zee) (04/14/89)

In article <2245@water.waterloo.edu> ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) writes:
>I have a friend who wishes to buy an Atari ST.
>He lives in Laramie, Wyoming.  Where should he
>make the purchase?
>    L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
>	ljdickey@water.UWaterloo.ca	ljdickey@water.BITNET
>	ljdickey@water.UUCP		..!uunet!watmath!water!ljdickey
>	ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu

I REALLY DON'T KNOW!! I Live in Amsterdam, I purchased mine at
Bytes & Chips, you know, at the Ceintuurbaan. Drop me a message if
you want to know their phone number :-)

When do these kinda guys EVER learn how to use a local distribution?

	Siebren van der Zee, siebren@cwi.nl

Xorg@cup.portal.com (Peter Ted Szymonik) (04/15/89)

Try J&R Computer in New York City they list:

DTP system - $3,995
Mega 2 CPU - $1,029
1040 CPU   -   $679

They will FedeX or UPS anywhere.