[comp.sys.atari.st] MM2

JJL101@PSUVM.BITNET (J.J. Lehett) (04/17/89)

    I just got micromix ii from the umich ftp and have unarchived it, but
after the title screen the disk stops and then NOTHING!!!! Anyone have
any ideas as to why?
                                     Thanks in advance

                   Taz

edwin@ruuinf.cs.ruu.nl (Edwin Kremer) (04/19/89)

In article <89107.050403JJL101@PSUVM>, JJL101@PSUVM.BITNET (J.J. Lehett) writes:

  >     I just got micromix ii from the umich ftp and have unarchived it, but
  > after the title screen the disk stops and then NOTHING!!!! Anyone have
  > any ideas as to why?

If I remember correctly, somewhere the documentation (or was it the README
file) said something about putting ALL FILES in the "auto" folder on
your disk. If you don't, it might not work.
Good luck, it's worth the try :-)

						--[ Edwin ]--

--
Edwin Kremer, Department of Computer Science, University of Utrecht
Padualaan 14,  P.O. Box 80.089,  3508 TB  Utrecht,  The Netherlands