[comp.sys.atari.st] Latest List of ST Magazines

terrell@druhi.ATT.COM (TerrellE) (04/24/89)

Here is the latest list of st magazine editorial department addresses.
This list includes USA magazines.  If you have additions/corrections,
why not send me e-mail?

Thanks,

Eric Terrell (att!druhi!terrell)

***** USA *****

ST Log
Box 16928
North Hollywood, CA 91615
U.S.A.
(818) 760-8983

STart
544 Second Street
San Francisco CA 94107
U.S.A.
(800) 443-0100, x133
(415) 882 7188

Atari Explorer
CN961
Netcong, NJ 07857-0961
U.S.A.
(201) 347-8383 cust svc

ST World
1385 Cleveland Loop Drive
Roseburg Oregon. 97470 9622
U.S.A.
(503) 673 2259

ST*ZMAGAZINE
Ron Kovacs, Publisher/Editor
P.O. Box 74
Middlesex, NJ  08846-0074
U.S.A.

ST Report Online Magazine
R. F. Mariano, Publisher/Editor
P.O. Box 6672
Jacksonville, Florida, 32236-6672
U.S.A.

***** The Netherlands *****

Stefan Posthuma, Editor
ST NEWS
Negende donk 4
NL-5233 PJ  Den Bosch
The Netherlands

***** Germany *****

ST (68000er) Magazin
Markt & Technik Verlag

(US Address):     Markt & Technik Publishing Inc.,
                  501 Galveston Drive,
                  Redwood City, CA 94063
                  Phone: (415) 366-3600

(German Address): Markt & Technik Verlag
                  Hans-Pinsel-Str. 2
                  D-8013 Haar bei Muenchen
                  W.-Germany

Atari ST Computer
Heim Verlag,
Heidelberger Landstr. 194
D-6100 Darmstadt 13
W.-Germany
Tel.: (+49) 6151-56057

***** Great Britain *****

ST World Magazine
Gollner Publishing Ltd
First Floor
10 Theatre Lane
Chichester
West Sussex
Great Britain PO19 1SR

Atari ST User
Database Publications
Europa House
Adlington Park
Adlington
Macclesfield
SK10 4NP

The ST Club
9 Sutton Place
49 Stoney St.
Nottingham

***** Canada *****

RESET Magazine
Submissions
88C Jamie Avenue
Nepean, Ont
Canada K2E 6T6
(613) 723-0264

***** France *****

ST Magazine,
Pressimage,
210,rue du Faubourg St Martin,
75010 Paris
FRANCE,

***** Sweden *****

Svenska Hemdator Nytt
Box 152,448 01 Floda
Sweden

***** Norway *****

ST-klubben (disk-magazin)
Box 290
N-6151 0rsta
Norway

davidli@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Dave Meile) (04/25/89)

In article <4179@druhi.ATT.COM> terrell@druhi.ATT.COM (TerrellE) writes:

>Here is the latest list of st magazine editorial department addresses.
>Stefan Posthuma, Editor
>ST NEWS
>Negende donk 4
>NL-5233 PJ  Den Bosch
>The Netherlands

Just thought I'd put out a note that I am (one of the) U.S. distributors of
the disk magazine ST NEWS.  You can obtain a copy by mailing a blank disk and
a self-addressed *stamped* (two ounces=45 cents) envelope to

	David Meile
	P.O. Box 13038
	Minneapolis, MN  55414

If you prefer, for $3.00 our local user group (MAST) will send you the
latest disk postpaid, and will send out a postcard when the next issue is
available.  [The address is SPACE/MAST, P.O. Box 10216, New Brighton,
MN  55112].

The current issue is volume 4, number 2.  I have ALL of the back issues
available as well (total of about 20 disks).  Each issue contains program
reviews, programming tutorials (the last few issues have dealt with adding
background music/scrolling/etc. ala some of the European demos you've been
seeing), music and some basic editorializing.

I haven't been able to copy the current disk to a single-sided disk (my
own drives won't do 11-sectors/track), but I have it on a double-sided disk.
All previous issues work (and copy to) a single-sided disk.

-- Dave Meile