[comp.sys.atari.st] Canadian ST/MEGA Developer Newsletter

julius@yugas.UUCP (Julius OKLAMCAK) (04/26/89)

In article <13446@watdragon.waterloo.edu>, achowe@tiger.waterloo.edu writes:

>YET...Atari Canada Newletter V1 #3 (yes they did once exist and
>everytime I call Julius at Atari Canada he says he's preparing the
>next release, the next newsletter will most likely be a book :) on
>the last page mentions Right Mouse Button Handling and that I'm
>suppose to tweek vex_butv() to setup my own handler for button changes.

I'm sorry.  But there is only two of us here.  I have the questionable
priveledge of doing product support for ST/MEGA, PC, a few special
projects, and now ATW.  I have a three inch stack that I want to turn
into a developer newsletter.  Fortunately [sic] I have these 'higher
priority' items constantly dumped on my desk, and there are only 24
hours in a day...

So, as the saying goes, Real Soon Now.

:-(
--
Julius Oklamcak					All views are my own.
Atari (Canada) Corp.				"That is currently a docu-