[comp.sys.atari.st] HELP on locating a program

jtang@hydra.cf.uci.edu (James Tang) (04/21/89)

Hello, I would like to ask the people on the net to help me out with this one.
What and where can I obtain a copy of PD/Sharware program that will do
background file transfer (upload and download)??

thanks in advance!

james

uace0@uhnix2.uh.edu (Michael B. Vederman) (04/22/89)

In article <1744@orion.cf.uci.edu> jtang@orion.cf.uci.edu (James Tang) writes:
>Hello, I would like to ask the people on the net to help me out with this one.
>What and where can I obtain a copy of PD/Sharware program that will do
>background file transfer (upload and download)??
>
>thanks in advance!
>
>james

BUY SHADOW!!!!

Antic is currently running a special, and selling SHADOW for only $19.95!

I've seen SHADOW for as low as $17.95 mail-order.

You really can't get that quality and support for a better price!  Even for
SHAREWARE!

- mike
- DCS

--
for (;;)                              : Use ATARINET, send an interactive
        do_it(c_programmers);         : message such as:

ralph@nastassia.laas.fr (Ralph P. Sobek) (04/26/89)

In article <737@uhnix2.uh.edu> uace0@uhnix2.UUCP writes:

|  BUY SHADOW!!!!
|  [...]
|  You really can't get that quality and support for a better price!  Even for
|  SHAREWARE!
|
|  - mike
|  - DCS
|
|  for (;;)                              : Use ATARINET, send an interactive
|          do_it(c_programmers);         : message such as:
|                                        : Tell UH-INFO at UHUPVM1 ATARINET HELP
|  University Atari Computer Enthusiasts : University of Houston UACE

Come on now, Mike, isn't this EMPHASIS equivalent to advertising your
own product?  :-) The advice could be considered reasonable, but not
the tone.  Especially from UACE on one of their products.

On the the next subject.
Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph@laas.laas.fr			   Addresses are ordered by importance.
ralph@laas.uucp, or ...!uunet!mcvax!laas!ralph		If all else fails, try:
SOBEK@FRMOP11.BITNET				      sobek@eclair.Berkeley.EDU