[comp.sys.atari.st] Re^2: PC Ditto II -- speed?

mboen@nixpbe.UUCP (Martin Boening) (04/26/89)

Since there's a lot of talk about PC-Ditto II but I haven't seen any ad's
or announcements over here (in W.-Germany): is PC-Ditto II a hardware add-on?

Presumeably, since you state it can be switched between 4.77 and 8 Mhz clock.

Another question: why would anybody want to run Messy-DOS on an ST? Use a PC
(Clone), they're quite cheap.

Martin

Email:
(from North America): uunet!philabs!linus!nixbur!mboening.pad
(outside North America): unido!nixpbe!mboening.pad
--
Email: in the   USA ->  ...!uunet!philabs!linus!nixbur!mboening.pad
       outside  USA ->  {...!mcvax}!unido!nixpbe!mboening.pad

atula@cs.keele.ac.uk (Atula Herath) (04/30/89)

In article <259@nixpbe.UUCP>, mboen@nixpbe.UUCP (Martin Boening) writes:
> or announcements over here (in W.-Germany): is PC-Ditto II a hardware add-on?

I would also like to know the distributors in Eur. Specially in U.K.

> Another question: why would anybody want to run Messy-DOS on an ST? Use a PC
> (Clone), they're quite cheap.

But not so quite cheap as Atari ST.  (:-).

Athula