[comp.sys.atari.st] Political remarks

VBRANDT@DBNUAMA1.BITNET (05/10/89)

In Info-Atari16 Digest #221, pasteur!cory.Berkeley.EDU!jlemon@ucbvax.Berkeley
 .EDU (Jonathan Lemon) writes:

>In article <18054@cup.portal.com> Xorg@cup.portal.com (Peter Ted Szymonik)
> writes:
>>
>>Bush out ...  Qualye in? ...  AAAHHHH!!!
>>
>>No, I think I'll just take the TOS 1.4 and a one-way plane
>>ticket to Canada please   :-a
>>
>Make that West Germany for me, as long as this happens before the end of
>Bush's term....

I wouldn't recommend that, since West Germany is being stuffed with more
nuke missiles by Poppy and his friends ... how'bout Australia ?

And now, please, no more political remarks. They don't belong here. Other-
wise, I'd have a few more things to say. ;-)

Bitnet:  VBRANDT@DBNUAMA1                              Volker A. Brandt
UUCP:    ...!unido!DBNUAMA1.bitnet!vbrandt             Angewandte Mathematik
ARPAnet: VBRANDT%DBNUAMA1.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU       (Bonn, West Germany)

VBRANDT@DBNUAMA1.BITNET (05/10/89)

Sorry, accidentally sent this out in packed format, so here goes again: