[comp.sys.atari.st] BATCH UPLOADING/DOWNLOADING

scott@cs.odu.edu (05/12/89)

Hello world!  I have a few questions...

1)  Is anyone using slip on an st with a sun network?

2)  I would like to be able to batch upload and batch download
    and I would really love to be able to send directory structures...

    I have tried ``sz -fBp a:\'' but that will NOT send the entire
    disk (sz and rz... not zmdm.prg).  As a side note, if I do send
    with a directory structure ( ``sz -f <files>'' ), the files are
    usually in the form of ``/<files>'' and do you know where the
    receiving side tries to put these files?  I want the ``/'' to be
    the current directory where I am receiving the files, not ROOT!

    I would like to be able to do something like this...
    UNIX: rz
    ST  : sz -fBp a:\
    and have my entire disk uploaded... with the directory structure
    intact... and have the directory structure go from the current
    directory and work its way down.

3)  Has anyone seen anything concerning the atari ST X terminal?

THANKS!

   Scott D. Yelich                           scott@cs.odu.edu  [128.82.8.1]

ericco@soup.ssl.berkeley.edu (Eric C. Olson) (05/13/89)

In article <8877@xanth.cs.odu.edu> scott@cs.odu.edu () writes:
>1)  Is anyone using slip on an st with a sun network?
>3)  Has anyone seen anything concerning the atari ST X terminal?
>
>   Scott D. Yelich                           scott@cs.odu.edu  [128.82.8.1]

I'd be very interested in this as well.  Please post responses to
the net, or summerize.

Eric
ericco@ssl.berkeley.edu

ericco

415 643 8492

andre@maestro.htsa.aha.nl (andre) (05/14/89)

In article <24367@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> ericco@soup.ssl.berkeley.edu (Eric C. Olson) writes:
 >In article <8877@xanth.cs.odu.edu> scott@cs.odu.edu () writes:
 >>1)  Is anyone using slip on an st with a sun network?
 >>3)  Has anyone seen anything concerning the atari ST X terminal?
 >>
 >>   Scott D. Yelich                           scott@cs.odu.edu  [128.82.8.1]
 >
 >I'd be very interested in this as well.  Please post responses to
 >the net, or summerize.
 >
 >Eric
 >ericco@ssl.berkeley.edu

I'd be interested as well..........etc. etc....

--
                    Andre v.d. Vlies
                    Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam, The Netherlands