[comp.sys.atari.st] Toobin'

jsd@UMass.BITNET (Jonathan S. Drukman) (05/17/89)

Here is a rather frivolous question.

I have become addicted to a coin-op arcade game made by Atari Corp called
"Toobin'" and I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a conversion
for the Atari ST series yet.  Send any and all information to me by
e-mail please, as I can not read this newsgroup, only write to it (long
story, don't ask).

Thank you very much.

-------------
 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what
the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of.  -- They Might Be Giants

scott@tuna.cs.odu.edu (Scott Yelich) (05/17/89)

In article <8905161435452D8.AENA@Mars.UCC.UMass.EDU> jsd@UMass.BITNET (Jonathan S. Drukman) writes:
>Here is a rather frivolous question.
>
>I have become addicted to a coin-op arcade game made by Atari Corp called
>"Toobin'" and I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a conversion
>for the Atari ST series yet.  Send any and all information to me by
>e-mail please, as I can not read this newsgroup, only write to it (long
>story, don't ask).

Call my warped...
  Toobin' reminds me of "Omega Race"  my all time least-played-but-most-\
favorite-of-my-least-played video games.

  I have never SEEN this converted over to any machine besides the VIC-20.

  Has anyone ever seen a ST... or... MAC version of this game?

   Scott D. Yelich                           scott@cs.odu.edu  [128.82.8.1]

MLS@s40.prime.COM (05/19/89)

Just got the latest issue of The Games Machine (A great mag from Europe.) It
has an article on Domark Software's new Tengen label, specifically created to
convert Atari coin-ops for the ST and Amiga.

Among the titles to be released in the coming months are APB, Xybots, Dragon
Spirit and ...

                  Toobin'.

-Matt Stone
 MLS@S40.Prime.Com