[comp.sys.atari.st] Screen-to-file dump program

fjmora@CS.WM.EDU (Fredric Mora) (05/23/89)

Hello,
leoe@ifi.uio.no writes:
>Some time ago somebody asked for Degas Snapshot a the touch of a key...
>I know have made a program that does just that...
>Press ALT+CTRL+any key and you get the picture file "DEGAS_x.PIz"
>(x is the key you pressed and z the resolution)....
>Send me a note if you want a copy....
I think that a lot of people would like to get a copy, including me.
(I tried to send you a mail but it bounced). I think it will be a good
idea to post it in an ftp site. May I send you a diskette?
How can I repay you for the shipping costs
to the USA?

Regards,

     Frederic Mora                              GEnie:
     The College of William and Mary            F.MORA
     Dept. of Computer Science                  INTERNET:
     Williamsburg, VA. 23185                    fjmora@cs.wm.edu
     USA

  * "Was uns nicht toetet, macht uns staerker." - Friedrich Nietzsche      *
  *  What does not kill us makes us stronger                               *

- Come, come, little line eater, I won't harm you (evil grin)...