[comp.sys.atari.st] Well....

UACE0@uhupvm1.BITNET.UUCP (02/16/87)

Date:         Mon, 16 Feb 87 08:19:33 CST
From:         "University (of Houston) ACE (UACE)" <UACE0@UHUPVM1>
Subject:      Well...
To:           ST Users <INFO-ATARI16@score.stanford.EDU>

Maybe I shouldn't do this, but...

OK,OK, so our file server doesn't accept spooled messages (non-interactive)
right now.  Our top honchos are trying to implement that now.  We here at
U of H have the *ONLY* file server that has sub-servers, that is why we are
not using already available server software.  Sooooo...

To make things better for all you folks who do not have the capability for
interactive messages, I will start sending out files that you request by
non-interactive messages.  Please note that this may take some time, as I am
not as fast as a file server.  Also, if request get too heavy, (or if you
inundate me with mucho mail complaining about this deficit) I may be able to
prompt our programmers to hurry up and implement this feature.  The more
messages I get asking for message capabilities for the server, the better.
I forward each one, to keep our guys working.  So, in the meantime, here
is the most current ATARINET INDEX.  Send UACE0 at UHUPVM1 a message asking for
the files you want, and I will mail them to you.    :-)    - Mike Vederman

**  Welcome  to  ATARINET,  sponsored  by  the   **
**  University Atari Computer Enthusiasts (UACE) **
**         at the University of Houston          **
**                                               **
**                   xx xx xx                    **
**                   xx xx xx                    **
**                   xx xx xx                    **
**                  xxx xx xxx                   **
**                 xxx  xx  xxx                  **
**                xxx   xx   xxx                 **
**              xxx     xx     xxx               **
**           xxxxx      xx      xxxxx            **
**        xxxxxx        xx        xxxxxx         **
**                                               **
** (2/6) NOW, twice the disk space for ATARINET! **
**       Look for more new files soon!!          **
**                                               **
**         Send comments and files for           **
**         ATARINET to UACE0 at UHUPVM1.         **
**      107 FILES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE        **
*=================================================*
* Please note that some files which are uuencoded *
* may have trailing blanks truncated by gateways. *
*=================================================*
*     Some INFO-ATARI16 digests which are ONLY    *
*     uuencoded programs are not listed as the    *
*     digest, but as the program.                 *
*=================================================*
ATARINET INDEX     : INDEX OF SOFTWARE
UUDECODE BAS       : use it to decode uudecode uue
PAD61    C         : Add truncated spaces to files
XYPLOT   C         : Plot curves, C source
RAMDISK  HEX       : Reset proof ramdisk and docs
BBS      LIST      : List of BBS
OBJECT   ORIENTED  : A new definition of objects
KEYBOARD TRANS     : Keyboard translation tables
INTERUPT S         : Interupts any program (almost)
RELMOD   S         : Relocation linker
NEWUUE   SH        : New form of uude/encode
PROFF1   SH        : PROFF text formatter, in shell
PROFF2   SH        :    "                        "
PROFF3   SH        :    "                        "
SCRIBBLE SH        : Scribble Proff pre-parser
SPRITE   SH        : Using Line-A sprite calls
PASCAL   TUTOR     : Pascal Tutorials.
ARC      UUE       : ARC - compactor, archiver...
CALC     UUE       : A very nice mono calculator
CC       UUE       : A primitive CC for the ST.
CZPATCH  UUE       : MIDI prog of some sort ... :-)
DALEKS   UUE       : Daleks program (uue and arc)
DCCLOCK  UUE       : Must See!! All rez, all progs.
DEINST   UUE       : Turn 1st word .cfg back to .hex
DESKACCS UUE       : Some desk accessories
DISKEDIT UUE       : A disk editor (no kidding  :-)
DISKTOP2 UUE       : A disk organizer.
DXPATCH  UUE       : MIDI prog of some sort ... :-)
ETERNAL  UUE       : Another reset proof ramdisk
FOOTBALL UUE       : A football game, OK.  Color.
FORMATER UUE       : Fast disk formatter for all STs
FORTH    UUE       : a PD FORTH
FRACTAL  UUE       : YES, another fractal program...
FSIZE    UUE       : Acc tells xmodem block size
GFABAS20 UUE       : GFA BASIC run-only version
GFA_ECAD UUE       : GFA BASIC for electronics CAD
KALKLOCK UUE       : A clock/calendar desk accessory
KEYBOARD UUE       : Change keyboard translation
KEYEDIT  UUE       : For use with Uniterm 1.6g
KRABAT   UUE       : Monochrome chess game, nice.
LARN1    UUE       : A GAME, D&D TYPE (UUE AND ARC)
LARN2    UUE       :    "                 "
LARN3    UUE       :    "                 "
LARN4    UUE       :    "                 "
LARN5    UUE       :    "                 "
LARN6    UUE       :    "                 "
LESS     UUE       : Just like more, but its less
MOBZDIAL UUE       : DA that dials phone numbers. v2
MOBZUTIL UUE       : Disk functions from accessory
MONST    UUE       : Debugger, monitor... excellent
NEWFONT  UUE       : Change monochrome fonts
NIGHT    UUE       : Screen saver ...
SBASE    UUE       : A simple database
SPACEWAR UUE       : The spacewar game, mono only
SPEAK2   UUE       : Use to input file to stspeech
STMAKE1  UUE       : A make for the ST.
STMAKE2  UUE       :    "          "
STMAKE3  UUE       :    "          "
STMAKE4  UUE       :    "          "
UUDECODE UUE       : Compiled uudecode, fast
UUENCODE UUE       : Compiled uuencode, fast
WINDOW   UUE       : A breakout-like accessory...
STMAKE   DOC       : Docs for STMAKE
UNITERM  A         : Uniterm V1.6g (uue and arc)
UNITERM  B         :    "                   "
UNITERM  C         :    "                   "
UNITERM  D         :    "                   "
UNITERM  E         :    "                   "
ARC      DOC       : Docs for ARC
SPEAK    DOC       : Docs for speak2 uue below
UNI-V16B DOC       : Uniterm changes
UNI-V16C DOC       :    "       "
UNI-V16F DOC       :    "       "
UNI-V16G DOC       :    "       "
DIGEST   87-33     : INFO-ATARI16 Digest
DIGEST   87-34     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-35     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-36     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-41     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-42     : INFO-ATARI16 Digest
DIGEST   87-43     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-44     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-45     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-46     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-47     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-48     : INFO-ATARI16 DIGEST
DIGEST   87-51     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-52     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-53     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-54     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-56     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-57     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-58     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-59     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-60     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-61     : INFO-ATARI16 Digest
DIGEST   87-62     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-63     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-64     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-65     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-67     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-69     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-70     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-71     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-72     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-73     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-75     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-77     :   "             "
DIGEST   87-78     :   "             "

Timothy.Emrich@metnet.FIDONET.ORG (Timothy Emrich) (06/01/89)

...if I remember correctly you have to jump on certain spots on the
bridge in order for the beridge not to fall apart.It has been a long
time since I have played it but I think that isd right.Tell me if it is
or not.Thanks!

            Timothy Emrich
   ________
      []
      []
      []
      [] I M O T H Y  ________
                      []
                      --------
                      []
                      --------  M R I C H
/S
.S

--
Timothy Emrich - via FidoNet node 1:147/10
UUCP: ...!uokmax!metnet!Timothy.Emrich