[comp.sys.atari.st] ARC sources

neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) (01/30/88)

In article <658@usl-pc.UUCP>, jpdres13@usl-pc.UUCP (John Joubert) writes:
> -----------------------------
>
> I am in dire need of an "ARC" program that will run on our Pyramids running
> Unix 4.3 BSD.  As I need it in any form I can get, I will happy to accept
> source code in C for any machine ,ST,IBM,Amiga,etc. , and be able to port
> it to our local machine.
>
> ATTN Neil Harris,
>
> 	Since you are a sysop on GEnie, maybe you could give me a GEnie file
> number to the source file for "ARC.C".

We don't have the source code posted.  I've never seen source code for the
ST version of ARC.TTP.  I do semember seeing an MSDOS version with source in
the IBM roundtable on GEnie though.
--
--->Neil Harris, Director of Marketing Communications, Atari Corporation
UUCP: ...{hoptoad, lll-lcc, pyramid, imagen, sun}!atari!neil

archive@SOFTVAX.RADC.AF.MIL ("Marc Poulin") (06/28/89)

I am looking for any information about the data compression techniques
used in archive programs.  If anyone knows of source code, algorithms,
or can point me to an FTP site with this info, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
  Marc C. Poulin

Internet : ARCHIVE@SOFTVAX.RADC.AF.MIL
BITNET   : V069HPMS@UBVMS