[comp.sys.atari.st] Sending System2

WILDDJ@VAXB.ASTON.AC.UK (06/23/89)

Since I now have a reduced amount of filespace on the VAX I am using, i'm
no longer able to mail System2 to anyone (I don't have enough space left
to hold it). However it is on lancs.pdsoft and brad.marvin in the UK. It's
also on several US bulletin boards (I can't remember the names, but I think
the Terminator archive was one).

- Dave Wild

(wilddj@uk.ac.aston.vaxb)

martin@lakesys.UUCP (Martin Wiedmeyer) (06/25/89)

I'd like to get a copy of SYSTEM2. Is it available on a server via UUCP?
Or would some kind soul send me a copy?? :-)

Marty Wiedmeyer

dyer@math.lsa.umich.edu (Jon Brode) (06/25/89)

In article <8906221904.AA08581@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> WILDDJ@VAXB.ASTON.AC.UK writes:
>Since I now have a reduced amount of filespace on the VAX I am using, i'm
>no longer able to mail System2 to anyone (I don't have enough space left

We still have it on the terminator archive. You can get it via ftp or from
our new mail server.

Jon Brode  --  dyer@math.lsa.umich.edu
  Terminator Atari Archive Moderator

BUGGS@cup.portal.com (William Edward JuneJr) (06/26/89)

>I'd like to get a copy of SYSTEM2. Is it available on a server via UUCP?
>Or would some kind soul send me a copy?? :-)
>
>Marty Wiedmeyer

Me too! I've tries to mail a request but it bounced back *8^(

Ed June

covertr@gtephx.UUCP (Richard E. Covert) (06/29/89)

> We still have it on the terminator archive. You can get it via ftp or from
> our new mail server.
>
> Jon Brode  --  dyer@math.lsa.umich.edu
>   Terminator Atari Archive Moderator

Can you tell me how to use ftp via uucp to access terminator??

I have tried several times and ftp reports that it can't reach the unknown site, or
something similar. I am sure that others here are having the same problem
using ftp. so, please port here!!

.
.
.