	Does anyone know of a way, using the Mark Williams C compiler,
Date: 15 Jun 89 22:33:14 GMT

as a normal TOS program if named 'xxxx.prg'?? I understand that some folks
over in Germany do this already, but I haven't seen anyone do this with
MWC. Is it possible??

	Does anyone from Mark Williams Corp. read this newsgroup??

	BTW, a friend has the IBM PC version of MWC, and while it sells
for about half of what the ST version does, he was really impressed with
the manual for my ST MWC!!! It appears that MWC has done a really good job on
the ST C compiler. Much of the ST manual is dedicated to GEM stuff, so that
might explain it. But, my friend was still impressed with it.

	Congratulations Mark Williams Corporation!!!!!

Richard (gtephx!covertr) Covert