[comp.sys.atari.st] January 29

terrell@druhi.ATT.COM (TerrellE) (06/24/89)

In my discussion about software not coping with the Gregorian calendar
reform, please substitute February 29 for January 29!

Yes - I am one of the Protestants that are out-of-synch with the sun!

Terrell

uace0@uhnix2.uh.edu (Michael B. Vederman) (07/05/89)

In article <4344@druhi.ATT.COM> terrell@druhi.ATT.COM (TerrellE) writes:

>In my discussion about software not coping with the Gregorian calendar
>reform, please substitute February 29 for January 29!
>
>Yes - I am one of the Protestants that are out-of-synch with the sun!
>

>Terrell

I thought that we are going to gain 3 days in the year 2000, due to the fact
that it is:

a) a leap year
b) it is a century
c) it is a millenium.

I could be wrong about this, but somewhere I heard we needed to gain three
days to catch up to reality...

- mike

--
for (;;)                              : Use ATARINET, send an interactive
        do_it(c_programmers);         : message such as: