[comp.sys.atari.st] Gulam + German keyboard

jbe@pcsbst.UUCP (jbe) (07/20/89)

I have a version of the Gulam Shell called gulam405 and am having trouble
setting my German keyboard. It only understands the American key-settings.
The older Version (of Gulam) works fine. Can someone please tell me if it's
possible to change the key-settings and, if so, how it's done?
I believe I saw something to this effect on the net a while ago

Thanks in advance
J-B

wao@cbnewsm.ATT.COM (william.a.oswald) (07/21/89)

In article <930@pcsbst.UUCP> sws4!jbe@pcsbst.UUCP (John-Brown_Evans) writes:

>I have a version of the Gulam Shell called gulam405 and am having trouble
>setting my German keyboard. It only understands the American key-settings.
>The older Version (of Gulam) works fine. Can someone please tell me if it's
>possible to change the key-settings and, if so, how it's done?
>I believe I saw something to this effect on the net a while ago
>
>Thanks in advance
>J-B

There is a program called keyfix that will patch GULAM for non-American
keyboards. It can be found on panarthea.
Address -> sun.com!panarthea.ebay!archive-server
Mail the following message to the above address:
send binaries/volume3/keyfix

Hope this helps
Bill Oswald
E-mail -> aloft!wao@research.att.com

koreth@panarthea.sun.com (Steven Grimm) (07/22/89)

In article <2070@cbnewsm.ATT.COM> wao@cbnewsm.ATT.COM (william.a.oswald) writes:
>There is a program called keyfix that will patch GULAM for non-American
>keyboards. It can be found on panarthea.
>Address -> sun.com!panarthea.ebay!archive-server
>Mail the following message to the above address:
>send binaries/volume3/keyfix

Actually, that should be "send binaries/volume3 keyfix" (note the space
between the 3 and the k.)

---
This message is a figment of your imagination.  Any opinions are yours.
Steven Grimm		Moderator, comp.{sources,binaries}.atari.st
sgrimm@sun.com		...!sun!sgrimm