[comp.sys.atari.st] BATTERY B-UP'd REAL TIME CLOCK

atc@max.bnl.gov (Andrew Como) (07/23/89)

HELP!

	I need a company that makes battery backed up timeclocks for
the ATARI ST (1040).  Preferrably the type that gets installed in a socket
but I'll settle for cartridge type for now.

	Our company is putting several ST's out in the field and I need
a reliable timeclock for timestamping.

						Thanks,

						San

Sanford L. Barr
ATRIS Development
10 Kejaro Ct.
Centereach, NY 11720

atc@bnlux0.bnl.gov
atc@max.bnl.gov
atc@bnlux0.bitnet

hcj@lzaz.ATT.COM (HC Johnson) (07/24/89)

In article <1384@bnlux0.bnl.gov>, atc@max.bnl.gov (Andrew Como) writes:
> HELP!
>
> 	I need a company that makes battery backed up timeclocks for
> the ATARI ST (1040).  Preferrably the type that gets installed in a socket
> but I'll settle for cartridge type for now.

You want the clock made by Dallas Semiconductor.
Call them directly, look in Computer Shopper, contact the EZRAM-II people
(also sell the clock(St Marys, MA)), or EA Brown company (Minneapolis).

The software is public domain.  I have it, or get from GENIE.

Howard C. Johnson
ATT Bell Labs
att!lzaz!hcj
hcj@lzaz.att.com