[comp.sys.atari.st] Opus from comp.binaries.atari.st missing OPUS.DOC?

dag@per2.UUCP (Daniel A. Glasser) (07/31/89)

The OPUS spreadsheet application archive recently posted to
comp.binaries.atari.st appears to be missing a file.  The
README file refers to OPUS.DOC being formatted for printing,
and there is no OPUS.DOC file in the archive.  OPUS200.TXT
appears to be a features list rather than user documentation.
Is this an oversight on the part of the poster, or did I miss
something?  If anybody has a copy of OPUS.DOC and if there is
no restriction on the distribution of the file, would you please
send me e-mail?  I will acknowlage any offers and accept only
one.
				Thanks --
					Daniel A. Glasser
    Daniel A. Glasser                           One of those things that goes
    uwvax!per2!dag                              "BUMP!!!(ouch)" in the night.
 ---Persoft, Inc.---------465 Science Drive-------Madison, WI 53711-----------

igp@camcon.co.uk (Ian Phillipps) (08/01/89)

dag@per2.UUCP (Daniel A. Glasser) writes:

>The OPUS spreadsheet application archive recently posted to
>comp.binaries.atari.st appears to be missing a file.  The
>README file refers to OPUS.DOC being formatted for printing,
>and there is no OPUS.DOC file in the archive.
>		If anybody has a copy of OPUS.DOC and if there is
>no restriction on the distribution of the file, would you please
>send me e-mail?  I will acknowlage any offers and accept only
>one.

Better: post it to the net - we'd all like to read it.
--
UUCP:  igp@camcon.co.uk   | Cambridge Consultants Ltd  |  Ian Phillipps
or:    igp@camcon.uucp    | Science Park, Milton Road  |-----------------