[comp.sys.atari.st] Gem on the IBM-PC compatibles

kron%aiki@Sun.COM (Kenneth Kron) (08/08/89)

I have a market for some software I developed on the ST.  The problem
is that I may be required to port to the IBM so my question is do any
of you netters have experience with GEM on PC's and if so what.  Any
info would be appreiciated including, any porting stories, where to
get it, etc.

Tnx.

From vn Mon Aug  7 09:21:18 1989
Subject: Gem on IBM-PC compatibles
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st,comp.sys.ibm-pc

I have a market for some software I developed on the ST.  The problem
is that I may be required to port to the IBM so my question is do any
of you netters have experience with GEM on PC's and if so what.  Any
info would be appreiciated including, any porting stories, where to
get it, etc.

Tnx.
-----
These opinions don't even belong to me any more.
kron@eng.sun.com