[comp.sys.atari.st] VIP AND KUMA, HOW DO THEY COMPARE?

CHIASSA@UDEM.BITNET (Alyre CHIASSON) (08/12/89)

 In a number of recent issues of ST WORLD "KUMA" has offered
 to VIP users a special price on K-SPREAD 3 plus K-GRAPH 3 if
 they send in their master VIP disks. Does anyone have any
 experience with either of these "KUMA" products in regards
 to what VIP has to offer? Is it worth the switch?

clf3678@ultb.UUCP (C.L. Freemesser) (08/13/89)

In article <ID2201.D890811.T141027.CHIASSA@UDEM> CHIASSA@UDEM.BITNET (Alyre CHIASSON) writes:

> In a number of recent issues of ST WORLD "KUMA" has offered
> to VIP users a special price on K-SPREAD 3 plus K-GRAPH 3 if
> they send in their master VIP disks. Does anyone have any
> experience with either of these "KUMA" products in regards
> to what VIP has to offer? Is it worth the switch?

Well, I use LOTUS 1-2-3 at work (albeit a summer job).  When I come home
and boot up VIP, I am given the EXACT SAME environment I have at work.
Ergo, VIP is for me!  I have never used any other spreadsheet, but if
you use LOTUS on any regular basis, VIP is the way to go.  Also, you
can mooch the LOTUS manuals from work and use them at home.   :^)

Chris Freemesser, Rochester Institute of Technology | What I like :
BITNET: %clf3678@RITVAX   GEnie: C.FREEMESSER       | 1) My Atari ST
USENET: Just reply and hope it gets through         | 2) My '77 Mercury
<This space available.......555-9092>               | 3) Coke Classic