[comp.sys.atari.st] Comments on XPRO prolog?

martin@ranko.cd.chalmers.se. (Martin B|rjesson) (08/11/89)

Hi there!

I would like to have some information about XPRO prolog from Rational Visions.
Maybe some happy or unhappy, former or current users can tell me it's
pros and/or cons?

Thanks!

/martin

 >```*** "Whereof one cannot speak about, thereof one must be silent." ****(   )
/, ?  Martin Borjesson, Chalmers Computer Society (CD), Goteborg, Sweden   <o o>
 `-   UUCP: martin@cd.chalmers.se                                            O

terrell@druhi.ATT.COM (TerrellE) (08/15/89)

In article <540@mathrt0.math.chalmers.se>, martin@ranko.cd.chalmers.se. (Martin B|rjesson) writes:
> Hi there!
>
> I would like to have some information about XPRO prolog from Rational Visions.
> Maybe some happy or unhappy, former or current users can tell me it's
> pros and/or cons?

I bought a copy of XPRO prolog when I wanted to learn the language about
two years ago.

I lost interest in the product since it was so crash-prone.

It may have been improved since then...

Eric Terrell