[comp.sys.atari.st] Any Make-Your-Own-Music program out there?

lbn@iesd.dk ( Lars Bo Nielsen ) (08/18/89)

I was wondering if there are any music programs for the ST. What I am
looking for is a program where you can make your own music, and play
it using the speaker in the monitor (i.e. NOT using the MIDI). I would
prefer it to run on a monochrome monitor (thats the only one I got).

I have seen a programs just like that for both The Amiga and the
MacIntosh, so I was wondering if something exists for the ST.

Thanks for any help

 Lars Bo Nielsen @ Aalborg University - Denmark     lbn@iesd.auc.dk

daniel@pkmab.se (Daniel Deimert) (08/22/89)

In article <2333@iesd.dk> lbn@iesd.dk ( Lars Bo Nielsen ) writes:
>I was wondering if there are any music programs for the ST. What I am
>looking for is a program where you can make your own music, and play
>it using the speaker in the monitor (i.e. NOT using the MIDI). I would
>prefer it to run on a monochrome monitor (thats the only one I got).

I don't know if there's any programs for monochrome, but there are several
for color (like the "SoundTracker" for the Amiiiiga, yerk :).
Soon there will come a 4-voice SoundTracker-look-alike from a couple of
Swedish "Hackers". (I.e. SYNC). PD or SW, of course.
If you want I can keep you (and the rest of the Net) informed.

--
  Daniel Deimert	   /  /    Internet: daniel@pkmab.se
  Fridstav. 4		  /  /     UUCP: ...{uunet,mcvax}!sunic.sunet.se!