[comp.sys.atari.st] UniTerm docs

martin@lakesys.UUCP (Martin Wiedmeyer) (01/22/88)

Is ANYBODY planning to post v2 of Uniterm and the DOCs (no matter _what_ the
format)? There are those of us here in the boonies who'd like to have the file
as well (and who can handle DVI formats.....:-) ).

	Mort
--
|	Marty Wiedmeyer				                           |
|       Lake Systems, Milwaukee, WI                                        |

mark@lakesys.UUCP (Mark Storin) (01/22/88)

In article <8801211715.AA04912@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> FXDDR@ALASKA.BITNET writes:
>Come on, guys, doesn't it seem a bit cheeky to gripe about the DVI format of
>the Uniterm manual?  Why not ask Simon for your money back.

	We're not griping over here.  We just want a copy of the docs, no
matter what format they're in.  We have the program files but no documentation
what so ever.  In particular we would like info on the macro language.  Could
someone PLEASE send us the docs for Uniterm 2.00?

--
Mark A. Storin					|  These opinions are my own,
Lake Systems, Milw., WI				|  you can't have them!

df@nud.UUCP (Dale Farnsworth) (01/23/88)

FXDDR@ALASKA.BITNET writes (re: Uniterm docs):
> Perhaps we should post a
> cheat-sheet of the macro language...that's about all I refer to.

Yes, Please!
-Dale Farnsworth (NO7K)

martin@lakesys.UUCP (Martin Wiedmeyer) (01/24/88)

A VERY kind fellow sent us a ASCII version of the docs for Uniterm 2. It's
formatted in more than 80 cols and still has some formatting codes in it, but
it's workable. We're in the process of cleaning it up and will post it when
it's ready. It should be ready in a few days.

	Marty
--
|	Marty Wiedmeyer				                           |
|       Lake Systems, Milwaukee, WI                                        |
|       UUCP: {ihnp4,uwvax}!uwmcsd1!lakesys!martin                         |
|	Disclaimer: I take the heat for my own (mis)statements.....        |

federico@actisb.UUCP (Federico Heinz) (02/13/88)

I just received UniTerm V2.0A/017 from CANADA01, and it seems to have
arrived OK. I was only a little bit disappointed when I discovered that
no docs were included, and the directory at CANADA01 list none either.
Where do I get the docs? Can anybody send them by E-mail to me? Thanks
in advance

					   ///////
				         //____ //
		Federico                //     //    "In dubio pro libido"
				       // __  //
BIX:  fheinz			      // / / //
UUCP: ...!unido!tub!actisb!federico   ///////

cmm1@CUNIXA.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Christopher M Mauritz) (08/22/89)

Well, here is one last plea for the UniTerm documentation DVI file.
C'mon, somebody must have this thing lurking about somewhere??  I
cannot seem to get the .TEX file to work on our system.  If someone has
TeX or LaTex and wants to convert it to a dvi file for me, I'll send
you the file.  Help??!!

Chris Mauritz                 |Everything tastes better
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |when it sits on a
(c)All rights reserved.       |mauRITZ. 8->
Send flames to /dev/null      |