[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari TT's

mitchell@janus.Berkeley.EDU (Evan Mitchell) (08/26/89)

Today's the big day when Atari is supposed to unveil it's TT to the world!
Somebody in Germany, or Atari please tell us netters about it!  I expect
to be impressed.  (remember I'm a lowly Amiga owner, it takes a lot to
impress us!:-)).  Seriously, I want to know about this new machine.

BTW, The machine I'm really interested in is the Atari Handheld color Video
thingie!  When will that be available.  How much?

-Evan

|    Evan Jay Mitchell                 EECS/ERL Industrial Liaison Program    |
|    mitchell@janus.berkeley.edu       University of California at Berkeley   |
|    Phone: (415) 643-6687                                                    |
|              "Think, it ain't illegal...yet!" - George Clinton              |
|_____________________________________________________________________________|

ins_bac@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Ajay Choudhri) (08/26/89)

In article <30906@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> mitchell@janus.Berkeley.EDU (Evan Mitchell) writes:
>Today's the big day when Atari is supposed to unveil it's TT to the world!
>Somebody in Germany, or Atari please tell us netters about it!  I expect
>to be impressed.  (remember I'm a lowly Amiga owner, it takes a lot to
>impress us!:-)).  Seriously, I want to know about this new machine.
>
>BTW, The machine I'm really interested in is the Atari Handheld color Video
>thingie!  When will that be available.  How much?
>
>-Evan
Well, hopefully we'll here something from our German counterparts..
The Handheld should be out before christmas in style with Atari's quick
policy for video games..now if they were that dedictaed to computers..we'd
all be much more satisfied.
 -Ajay
ins_bac@jhunix.UUCP
ins_bac@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU