[comp.sys.atari.st] Real Mac Emulators

ralph@nastassia.laas.fr (Ralph P. Sobek) (08/24/89)

In article <4236@druwy.ATT.COM> dlm@druwy.ATT.COM (Dan Moore) writes:
|  	If people are interested in running Macintosh software on the
|  ST, or other computers, contact one of the real companies (eg. Gadgets
|  by Small or ReadySoft).  Don't waste your time on James McHugh.

I haven't heard of ReadySoft.  What do they produce?  Another real
company is Proficomp(?) in Germany.

Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph@laas.laas.fr			   Addresses are ordered by importance.
ralph@laas.uucp, or ...!uunet!mcvax!laas!ralph		If all else fails, try:
SOBEK@FRMOP11.BITNET				      sobek@eclair.Berkeley.EDU
Upon the instruments of death the sunlight brightly gleams.   --   King Crimson

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (08/27/89)

In article <407@laas.laas.fr> ralph@laas.laas.fr	(Ralph P. Sobek) writes:
>I haven't heard of ReadySoft.  What do they produce?  Another real
>company is Proficomp(?) in Germany.

Proficomp is out of business.

Soft Paquet in The Netherlands now markets the Aladin "operating system
for the ST".

Spectre 128 and Aladin compare well: both have advantages over the other
one :-(

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
Dennis had stepped up into the top seat whet its founder had died of a