[comp.sys.atari.st] sourcecode shadow.prg

pg@tnoibbc.UUCP (Paul Giovanni) (08/29/89)

Please help me.
I am looking for the sourcecode of the communicationprogramm
"shadow" which I think it's PD.
If it's not PD or not avoilable then I am also helped with
any source code in GFA basic or 68000 assembly which is
written for communication in the background.
I'll be very pleased.

		thanx,
			Paul G.

jlemon@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Jonathan Lemon) (08/30/89)

In article <1252@tnoibbc.UUCP> pg@tnoibbc.UUCP (Paul Giovanni) writes:
>I am looking for the sourcecode of the communication program
>"shadow" which I think it's PD.

Sorry, it's not PD.  It's a product of DoubleClick, and is sold
by Antic Software.  It is also quite good.

Speaking of which, has anybody managed to convert Shadow 1.0 to Shadow 1.1
using shadow11.prg from the terminator archives?  I've repeatedly tried to
do this, and it hangs the computer whenever I start a d/l when I am using
ymodem-batch mode.  Shadow 1.0 works just fine, (I'm using it now) but it
doesn't show the total number of blocks to be transferred, which would be
very useful to me.  Mike?
--
Jonathan     ...ucbvax!cory!jlemon    or    jlemon@cory.Berkeley.EDU

uace0@uhnix2.uh.edu (Michael B. Vederman) (08/31/89)

SHADOW *is not* PD!!!

If you have it, and did not pay for it, shame on you!  If you know of a BBS
that has it,, notify them that SHADOW is not PD or SHAREWARE, but real live
commercial software!

We aren't getting much from it right now, but it is still commercial SW!

- mike
Double Click Software
Double Click Me | Double Click Software | P.O. Box 741206 | Houston, Tx, 77274
Support BBS: (713)944-0108 | SHADOW | DC FORMATTER | DC UTILITIES | and others