[comp.sys.atari.st] Computer Game+ ?

hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (08/29/89)

I ordered Spectre 128 from a firm called Computer Game+.
Someone gave me their address which was:
	Box 6144
	Orange, CA 92667
and Tel. (714) 639-8189
I wrote an order (letter) to them and when two months was
gone an another one which I sent EXPRESS. I haven't got any
answer from them.

So I wonder does this firm exist at all anymore ?
I really do appreciate if someone could check that their do;
and better still IF SOMEONE HAPPENS TO LIVE NEXTDOOR TO THEM
(or is planning to visit there) could check if my letters have
taken care of.

It would be a lot easier (and less expencive) than to phone
them.
--
	Harri Valkama			: email:  hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (internet)
Computer Centre, University of Vaasa	:         valkama@finfun    (bitnet)

Xorg@cup.portal.com (Peter Ted Szymonik) (09/01/89)

Computer Games+ is a reputable dealer in California and I know many
people who have ordered from them with no problems.

(800)-443-8189
(714)-639-8189
1839 East Chapman
Orange California, 92667

The delay might be because they had a hard time finding Mac Roms...
Peter Szymonik
Xorg@cup.portal.com

hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (09/01/89)

In article <21748@cup.portal.com>, Xorg@cup.portal.com (Peter Ted Szymonik) writes:
> Computer Games+ is a reputable dealer in California and I know many
> people who have ordered from them with no problems.
>
> The delay might be because they had a hard time finding Mac Roms...
> Peter Szymonik
> Xorg@cup.portal.com

I made a phone call to them and found out that they have mailed my
Spectre by ordinary post so that's why it is taking so long. I'm
sorry I have disturbed you. I must just wait and see...