[comp.sys.atari.st] Laser C & TOS 1.4

cs9c-ct@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU (Axel K. Olmos) (09/02/89)

The 5 magic addresses which allow Laser C to work with TOS 1.4 are needed
immediately for a programming project.  If anyone out there has these
addresses, please respond as soon as possible.  These are the addresses
which must be used with the patch program.

					Thank you very much,
					Axel Olmos

(I couldn't call tech support because this is friday night, and I need
the numbers for a friend ASAP!)  Please respond to this account.
Axel K. Olmos    U.C. Berkeley Engineering    EECS-C    End Of Transmission

klute%trillian.irb@unido.uucp (Rainer Klute) (09/04/89)

In article <16789@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> cs9c-ct@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Axel K. Olmos) writes:
>The 5 magic addresses which allow Laser C to work with TOS 1.4 are needed
>immediately for a programming project.

You should get the latest Laser C upgrade. It works without
those magic addresses (read: it works legally now) and - as I
heard say - with TOS 1.4 also.

  Rainer Klute           ----    klute@trillian.irb.informatik.uni-dortmund.de
  Univ. Dortmund, IRB    |)|/    klute@unido.uucp, klute@unido.bitnet
  Postfach 500500        |\|\    ...uunet!mcvax!unido!klute
D-4600 Dortmund 50       ----    Tel.: +49 231 7554663