[comp.sys.atari.st] Rainbow TOS

javoskamp@watmum.waterloo.edu (Jeff Voskamp) (09/05/89)

I know what bugs my TSRs fix (well, most of them).  Would it be possible
to get a list of the "known bugs" that Rainbow TOS will fix?  Point form
will do, and it doesn't have to be all inclusive - just hit the high points.

_I'll_ be getting the new TOS A.S.A.P. in any case, but I'm sure that lots
of people would be interested in knowing.

On an unrelated note: has anyone tried upgrading a Mega ST2 to a Mega
ST4?  What do you need besides the 16 DRAMs, decoupling caps and the 3
33 ohm resistors?

Jeff Voskamp
--
"I think we're in trouble."
	"No, I'm in trouble - you're invulnerable." - My Secret Identity

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (09/06/89)

In article <11388@watcgl.waterloo.edu> javoskamp@watmum.waterloo.edu (Jeff Voskamp) writes:
>On an unrelated note: has anyone tried upgrading a Mega ST2 to a Mega
>ST4?  What do you need besides the 16 DRAMs, decoupling caps and the 3
>33 ohm resistors?

Yes: a desoldering tool, soldering iron, 16 sockets and a weekend...

But there are many board revisions, I do not know them all...

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
Dennis had stepped up into the top seat whet its founder had died of a