[comp.sys.atari.st] Opus 2

hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (09/06/89)

Where can I ftp Opus v2.0 which appeared in comp.binaries.atari.st
recently ? Our site didn't get the last 3 parts of it.

I also want to know is there any site that stores all the files that
come in that list.

--
	Harri Valkama			: email:  hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (internet)
Computer Centre, University of Vaasa	:         valkama@finfun    (bitnet)

koreth@panarthea.sun.com (Steven Grimm) (09/06/89)

In article <741@chyde.uwasa.fi> hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) writes:
>Where can I ftp Opus v2.0 which appeared in comp.binaries.atari.st
>recently ? Our site didn't get the last 3 parts of it.

Mail the word "help" to archive-server%panarthea.ebay@sun.com for information
about accessing the comp.binaries.atari.st and comp.sources.atari.st archives.

---
This message is a figment of your imagination.  Any opinions are yours.
Steven Grimm		Moderator, comp.{sources,binaries}.atari.st
sgrimm@sun.com		...!sun!sgrimm

johna@moliman.MoliEnergy.BC.CA (John Altstadt) (09/09/89)

In article <741@chyde.uwasa.fi> hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) writes:
>Where can I ftp Opus v2.0 which appeared in comp.binaries.atari.st
>recently ? Our site didn't get the last 3 parts of it.

Didn't make it here either.

In fact, nothing in ANY source or binaries group showed up here for about
two weeks.

Was folded posted?

John.