[net.wanted] SEX , DRUGS and UNIX button WANTED

scott@scirtp.UUCP (Scott Crenshaw) (11/21/85)

	Anyone know where I can get a Usenix '86 "SEX, DRUGS and UNIX"
button ?  I need one desperately : I'll soon be returning to campus
after a co-op assignment and it'll improve my sex life with the
freshman computer science coeds tremendously !

	No reasonable offer will be refused .
--
	   Scott Crenshaw		{akgua,decvax}!mcnc!rti-sel!scirtp
	   SCI Systems , Inc. 		Research Triangle Park, NC

The views represented may or may not be those of my employer.

zben@umd5.UUCP (11/23/85)

In article <549@scirtp.UUCP> scott@scirtp.UUCP (Scott Crenshaw) writes:

> Anyone know where I can get a Usenix '86 "SEX, DRUGS and UNIX"
> button ?  I need one desperately : I'll soon be returning to campus
> after a co-op assignment and it'll improve my sex life with the
> freshman computer science coeds tremendously !

Do you really thing so?
--
Ben Cranston  ...{seismo!umcp-cs,ihnp4!rlgvax}!cvl!umd5!zben  zben@umd2.ARPA

ron@brl-sem.ARPA (Ron Natalie <ron>) (11/27/85)

> 	Anyone know where I can get a Usenix '86 "SEX, DRUGS and UNIX"
> button ?  I need one desperately : I'll soon be returning to campus
> after a co-op assignment and it'll improve my sex life with the
> freshman computer science coeds tremendously !
>
> 	No reasonable offer will be refused .
HCR Inc was responsible for them and even the ones given out in 86
say USENIX 83 on them.