[comp.sys.atari.st] Address of FTP Site?

cbbrowne@lion.waterloo.edu (Christopher Browne) (09/20/89)

I have been able to find the name of the site where comp.sources.atari.st
resides, namely at panarthea.ebay.sun.com.  Unfortunately, my ftp address
finder does not have this one in its database.  Could someone send me the
"Real" address (i.e. - the four numbers, like 3.14.1.2)?  Thanks in advance.

sgrimm@sun.com (Steven Grimm) (09/20/89)

In article <16509@watdragon.waterloo.edu> cbbrowne@lion.waterloo.edu (Christopher Browne) writes:
>I have been able to find the name of the site where comp.sources.atari.st
>resides, namely at panarthea.ebay.sun.com.  Unfortunately, my ftp address
>finder does not have this one in its database.  Could someone send me the
>"Real" address (i.e. - the four numbers, like 3.14.1.2)?  Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, Sun's internal net (where panarthea lives) is cut off from the
outside world.  That means you can't ftp to panarthea.  Mail will get through,
however, so I have an archive server set up.  It responds to mail messages
sent to archive-server%panarthea.ebay@sun.com.  Send the word "help" for more
information.

---
This message is a figment of your imagination.  Any opinions are yours.
Steven Grimm		Moderator, comp.{sources,binaries}.atari.st
sgrimm@sun.com		...!sun!sgrimm