Opinions expressed are the responsibility of the author.
From: greg@sj.ate.slb.com (Greg Wageman)

In article <1989Sep19.214019.6892@NCoast.ORG> gints@ncoast.ORG (Steve Juhasz) writes:

>There has been a lot of talk about how Magic Sac/Spectre does not nor will
>ever support MIDI (at least for now!). But I have not heard the complete facts
>about PC-DITTO supporting MIDI. Now that this IBM emulator involves hardware,
>is it possible for it to have MIDI capabilities?

Since PC-DITTO does not give you PC-compatible slots, which are
required to support the PC MIDI interface hardware, the answer is
'no'.  Sorry.

I'm curious, though, what IBM MIDI software is better than existing
Atari ST MIDI software?

Copyright 1989 Greg Wageman	DOMAIN: greg@sj.ate.slb.com
Schlumberger Technologies	UUCP:   {uunet,decwrl,amdahl}!sjsca4!greg
San Jose, CA 95110-1397		BIX: gwage  CIS: 74016,352  GEnie: G.WAGEMAN
        Permission granted for not-for-profit reproduction only.

gints@NCoast.ORG (Steve Juhasz) (09/22/89)

>I'm curious, though, what IBM MIDI software is better than existing
>Atari ST MIDI software?

None that I know of. It was just a curiosity on my part.

Steve Juhasz
gints@ncoast.org