[comp.sys.atari.st] Professional GEM #18 and following?

VCD51661@DS0RUS54.BITNET (09/13/89)

Hello, Netlanders!

Most of the more experienced ones out there in the ST branch of
the Netland community will know the famous "Professional GEM"
series of articles by Tim Oren, published (electronically) by
ANTIC. I personally know of 17 articles in this series. The last
one, #17, deals with ST -> PC resource conversion. I have good
reasons to believe that there are more articles available.
Could some kind soul tell me if there exist more articles in
this series and/or mail them to me (including the C code, if
any)?

Thanx for any help!
                        /*
                        **      Benno Salzgeber
                        **      Institute for Computer Applications
                        **      University of Stuttgart
                        **      Pfaffenwaldring 57
                        **      D-7000 Stuttgart 80 (FRG)
                        **      VCD51661@DS0RUS54.BITNET
                        */

andre@maestro.htsa.aha.nl (andre) (09/15/89)

In article <8909131023.AA21707@jade.berkeley.edu> VCD51661@DS0RUS54.BITNET writes:
 >Hello, Netlanders!
 >
 >Most of the more experienced ones out there in the ST branch of
 >the Netland community will know the famous "Professional GEM"
 >series of articles by Tim Oren, published (electronically) by
 >ANTIC. I personally know of 17 articles in this series. The last
 >one, #17, deals with ST -> PC resource conversion. I have good
 >reasons to believe that there are more articles available.
 >Could some kind soul tell me if there exist more articles in
 >this series and/or mail them to me (including the C code, if
 >any)?
 >
 >Thanx for any help!
 >                        /*
 >                        **      Benno Salzgeber
 >                        **      Institute for Computer Applications
 >                        **      University of Stuttgart
 >                        **      Pfaffenwaldring 57
 >                        **      D-7000 Stuttgart 80 (FRG)
 >                        **      VCD51661@DS0RUS54.BITNET
 >                        */
 If there are more articles by Tim Oren, let me know too !

--
                    Andre v.d. Vlies
                    Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam, The Netherlands

obryan@gumby.cc.wmich.edu (Mark O'Bryan) (09/24/89)

#17 was the last article in the series.  It was planned to have several
more articles, but Tim Oren left to take a position at Apple around
the end of 1986, early 1987.  It's hard to believe it's been almost
three years already.

--
Mark T. O'Bryan                 Internet:  obryan@gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Western Michigan University