[comp.sys.atari.st] help with pc_ditto 2, where is print screen/sysrq key\

hcj@lzaz.ATT.COM (HC Johnson) (09/19/89)

I am setting up pc_ditto to run Multimate for my wife.
The IBM keyboard has three keys at the top (print screen; scroll lock; pause).
MM uses print_screen as its print command, however the Atari calls this
HOME, and it doesnts act like IBM.

Does anyone know the mapping from atari keyboard to IBM for use in PC_ditto?

Howard C. Johnson
ATT Bell Labs
att!lzaz!hcj
hcj@lzaz.att.com

obryan@gumby.cc.wmich.edu (Mark O'Bryan) (09/24/89)

In article <789@lzaz.ATT.COM>, hcj@lzaz.ATT.COM (HC Johnson) writes:

> I am setting up pc_ditto to run Multimate for my wife.
> The IBM keyboard has three keys at the top (print screen; scroll lock; pause).
> MM uses print_screen as its print command, however the Atari calls this
> HOME, and it doesnts act like IBM.
>
> Does anyone know the mapping from atari keyboard to IBM for use in PC_ditto?

Stuffed into the back of the PC-Ditto binder, behind the manual, should
be a small piece of cardboard that you cut out for a keyboard template.
I was stymied by the same problem myself for a while.

The mapping uses the top row of the numeric pad, and is:

   PageUp   = Help
   PageDown = Undo

   End      = (
   NumLock  = )