[comp.sys.atari.st] How to increase the resolution on your monochrome monitor

art@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca (Art Mulder) (09/22/89)

Could someone please mail me instructions on the hardware (software?)
modification that will increase the resolution on the monicrhome monitor?
I know that that has been discussed here a couple months back.
thanks
Art Mulder,  art@maccs.DCSS.mcmaster.ca (best),     art@maccs.uucp,
           ...neat.ai.toronto.edu!maccs!art,    uwocc1gate%"art@maccs.uucp"

rich@lakesys.UUCP (Richard Dankert) (09/25/89)

In article <2519A362.14466@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca> art@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca (Art Mulder) writes:
>Could someone please mail me instructions on the hardware (software?)
>modification that will increase the resolution on the monicrhome monitor?
>I know that that has been discussed here a couple months back.
>thanks

	If some kind person has the instructions for the modification,
would you mind sending this information this way also. I have TOS 1.4,
the OVERSCN program and the source, but without knowing what to add/change
the gathered info is kinda useless. Please reply by Mail, our news feed
on our end screws up more than I like to see, but Mail always gets through.

	Many thanks.....

rich.....
UUCP: rich@lakesys.lakesys.COM     {always .... }

larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) (09/26/89)

Ohhh... I have both the program and the docs, but I've forgotten to mail it.

  Lars-Erik   /   ABK-BBS +47 2132659   /   ____ ______
   Osterud   /   larserio@ifi.uio.no   /   /___    /