[comp.sys.atari.st] RTS/CTS patch

dbrooks@osf.osf.org (David Brooks) (09/23/89)

Someone mentioned a patch for the RTS/CTS buggy handler.  Where is it?
Is it PD?  Trying to use emacs at home, with a new setup, is proving
difficult if I can't type control-S, but I do need ST-to-modem flow
control.
--
David Brooks			dbrooks@osf.org
Open Software Foundation	uunet!osf.org!dbrooks

george_seto@brains.UUCP (George Seto) (09/26/89)

RE: RTS/CTS patch:

 --

  I believe the file you want is known as TURBOCTS and has been available for
several months on GEnie and a variety of BBS's around the US and Canada.

--
   -===------===-    From George Seto at Cerebral Cortex BBS System
  -==-==----==-==-   (902)462-7245 3/12/2400 8N1 24h/7d

ralph@nastassia.laas.fr (Ralph P. Sobek) (09/29/89)

In article <4845@brains.UUCP> george_seto%brains@iisat.UUCP writes:

|    I believe the file you want is known as TURBOCTS and has been available for
|  several months on GEnie and a variety of BBS's around the US and Canada.
|  Don't know where you are located so I can't recommend a BBS for you to try.

Can TURBOCTS be posted on USENET?  I'm sure lots of people would be
interested, me included.

Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph@laas.laas.fr			   Addresses are ordered by importance.
ralph@laas.uucp, or ...!uunet!mcvax!laas!ralph		If all else fails, try:
SOBEK@FRMOP11.BITNET				      sobek@eclair.Berkeley.EDU
Upon the instruments of death the sunlight brightly gleams.   --   King Crimson