[comp.sys.atari.st] MAKEFAST

larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) (09/30/89)

Read a notice about a bit in the proogram-header that causes faster

Could somebody post MAKEFAST.ARC wich sets this bit to comp.binaries ?

  Lars-Erik   /   ABK-BBS +47 2132659   /   ____ ______
   Osterud   /   larserio@ifi.uio.no   /   /___    /
____________/  _______________________/   ____/   /

ignac@electro.UUCP (Ignac Kolenko) (10/02/89)

In article <CMM.0.88.623104803.larserio@kyrre.uio.no> larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) writes:
>Read a notice about a bit in the proogram-header that causes faster

the next upgrade for registered owners of QUIKFIND.PRG (to version 1.6) will
have this capability built in. and to be able to turn it off with absolute
ease as well. stay tuned for more Quick Utilities plugs ...   :-)  :-)

(sorry to those who feel this is blatant advertising, but this is one of
the few mediums that shareware users can get update information, as well
as info about new improvements in their registered versions. thanx for your
co-operation!)

go jays go!

--
=====Ignac A. Kolenko (The Ig)           watmath!watcgl!electro!ignac=====
     co-author of QuickST, and the entire line of Quick Shareware!!!!