[comp.sys.atari.st] TO JOHN STANLEY of Dynasoft

jtang@orion.oac.uci.edu ( James ) (09/30/89)

To: John Stanley <stag!dynasoft!john@wugate.wustl.edu>
Subject: Re: HELP!!! --> NEED DE-FRAGMENT PROGRAM for my ATARI Hard Drive

 > > Could someone post or send me a PD/Shareware de-fragment program for Atari
 > > hard drive??
 > >
 > > Also if you know of any good de-fraggment program, please let me know!
 >
 >   Have you gotten a copy of the FSCK/FSREPACK 2 program set yet?  That's
 > the one I use and it's served me pretty well for quite a while...
 >
 > ---
 > John Stanley <dynasoft!john@stag.UUCP>
 > Software Consultant / Dynasoft Systems

No, I havn't.  If you have a copy, would you be so kind and send me a copy?

Thanks!!!!

James

Internet:  jtang@orion.oac.uci.edu
Bitnet:    JWTang@UCIVMSA.BITNET

ralph@nastassia.laas.fr (Ralph P. Sobek) (10/02/89)

In article <3109@orion.cf.uci.edu> jtang@orion.oac.uci.edu (   James   ) writes:
|  To: John Stanley <stag!dynasoft!john@wugate.wustl.edu>
|  Subject: Re: HELP!!! --> NEED DE-FRAGMENT PROGRAM for my ATARI Hard Drive
|
|   >   Have you gotten a copy of the FSCK/FSREPACK 2 program set yet?  That's
|   > the one I use and it's served me pretty well for quite a while...
|   > ---
|   > John Stanley <dynasoft!john@stag.UUCP>
|   > Software Consultant / Dynasoft Systems
|
|  No, I havn't.  If you have a copy, would you be so kind and send me a copy?

If it's good, can it be posted?  Is source available?

Thanks,

Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph@laas.laas.fr			   Addresses are ordered by importance.
ralph@laas.uucp, or ...!uunet!mcvax!laas!ralph		If all else fails, try:
SOBEK@FRMOP11.BITNET				      sobek@eclair.Berkeley.EDU
Upon the instruments of death the sunlight brightly gleams.   --   King Crimson