[comp.sys.atari.st] ST curses?

rogers@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Bob Rogers) (10/04/89)

Does anyone know where I might get a public domain version of "curses"
written for the ST?  I'd like to get it in source form, if one exists.

Thanks.
--
----
Bob Rogers                    rogers@stpaul.ncr.com  or  rogers@pnet51.cts.com

klute%trillian.irb@unido.uucp (Rainer Klute) (10/04/89)

In article <1587@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM> rogers@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Bob Rogers) writes:
>Does anyone know where I might get a public domain version of "curses"
>written for the ST?  I'd like to get it in source form, if one exists.

Yes, ST curses does exist. Unfortunately I do not know where
and how to get it :-(. If someone reading this has that package
please post it to comp.sources.atari.st so that a lot of people
(including me) can have a benefit out of it! Thanks in advance!

  Dipl.-Inform. Rainer Klute      klute@trillian.irb.informatik.uni-dortmund.de
  Univ. Dortmund, IRB             klute@unido.uucp, klute@unido.bitnet
  Postfach 500500         |)|/    ...uunet!mcvax!unido!klute
D-4600 Dortmund 50        |\|\    Tel.: +49 231 7554663

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (L.J.Dickey) (10/07/89)

}
}Yes, ST curses does exist. Unfortunately I do not know where
}and how to get it :-(. If someone reading this has that package
}please post it to comp.sources.atari.st so that a lot of people
}(including me) can have a benefit out of it! Thanks in advance!

I don't have it.  I seem to remember that lakesys had it,
and I think that terminator has it now.

--
    L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@water.UWaterloo.ca	ljdickey@water.BITNET

gjh@otter.hpl.hp.com (Graham Higgins) (10/12/89)

I have it, I'll attempt to post it to comp.sources.atari.st. I suppose I'd
better check the dox first, justv to make sure that it *is* postable (should
be, unless it was illegally available in the first place).

Graham
======

Graham Higgins             	|  Phone: (0272) 799910 x 24060
Hewlett-Packard Labs    	|  gray@hpl.hp.co.uk
Bristol                       	|  gray%hplb.uucp@ukc.ac.uk
U.K.                          	|  gray@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Disclaimer: My opinions above are exactly that, mine and opinions.