[comp.sys.atari.st] ARC.TTP

domen@cartan.crin.fr (Eric Domenjoud) (10/13/89)

I posted a few days ago a message about ARC.TTP but I think it was
not clear enough. I said that all bytes whose value was 0x0D were
removed and people understood that my file was bad uudecoded. I
meant actually that these bytes were removed from the file before
or while uuencoding and I think that the bug exists in the file on
the server

	archive-server%panarthea@sun.com

I partly uudecoded the file by hand and got exactly the same result.

	Eric Domenjoud

koreth@panarthea.ebay.sun.com (Steven Grimm) (10/14/89)

In article <396@loria.crin.fr> domen@loria.crin.fr (Eric Domenjoud) writes:
>meant actually that these bytes were removed from the file before
>or while uuencoding and I think that the bug exists in the file on
>the server.

I've replaced the arc in volume 1 of the archives with the executable from
the "arc521b" posting in volume 2.  See if that helps.

---
"                                                  !" - Marcel Marceau
Steven Grimm		Moderator, comp.{sources,binaries}.atari.st
sgrimm@sun.com		...!sun!sgrimm